- miniPCI format to fit WRAP boards and most modern notebook PCs. During power on self-test (POST), most PC BIOSes will write diagnostic codes to port 80h or port 84h (auto select, whichever is written first). Use post5a to display these codes on a dual digit LED display. Additional LEDs indicate the status of the power supply rails.
- J1: JTAG for PLD programming, manufacturing only
- J2: RST, CLK, FRAME2# = FRAME# delayed by one cycle (filter assistance for logic analyzer), INTA#, INTB#, 3.3V, 5V, GND
- J3: CBE3, GND, AD24..AD31
- J4: CBE2, GND, AD16..AD23
- J5: GND, PERR, DEVSEL, SERR, STOP, FRAME, TRDY, PAR, IRDY
- J6: CBE1, GND, AD15..AD8
- J7: CBE0, GND, AD7..AD0