PC Engines APU2E0 Board
The PC Engines APU2E0 with 2GB RAM system board is a robust platform. With 1 GHz quad-core CPU and AES-NI support, it can be used as high-performance, secure router, firewall or the Internet of Things gateway. Device’s capability can be extended by additional mPCIe cards to support other IoT communication protocols, e.g LoRa. With iPXE support, you can easily develop and deploy new solutions for your IoT network.
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 2 or 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from m-SATA SSD, SD card (internal sdhci controller), or external USB. 1 SATA + power connector.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 2 or 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2b2, i210AT on apu2b4)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6″ (152.4 x 152.4 mm) – same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Firmware: coreboot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).