This wireless kit is everything needed to add wireless functionality to the Protectli Vault firewall. The mini PCIe form factor is tested compatible with the Vault and works with Windows 8 and 10 64 bit as well as pfSense CE.
Note that the BSD driver for this card only works in B/G mode, so support for wireless N in BSD based systems (including pfSense CE) may be limited. This adapter only works in the 2.4GHz band and OS support can be limited. Also note that this wireless adapter, while conforming to a PCIe form factor, is actually wired for communication via USB in order to operate in the Vault. Therefore, mini PCIe WiFi cards that are not designed for USB communication are not compatible with the Vault.
- Wireless B/G/N at 2.4GHz
- Kit includes Half Height to full height adapter, screws, antennas, antenna cables, and wireless module.
- Transmission Rate: 150Mbps
- Size: 30mm x 50mm
- Bandwidth support: 20MHz/40MHz
- Reverse Direction Data Flow and Frame Aggregation
- WEP 64/128, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
- QoS – WMM, WMM-PS, WPS, PIN, PBC Multiple BSSID support Host Interface: USB 2.0 Low Power with Advanced Power Management