RAK Starter Kit
The RAK Starter Kit is a complete LPWAN solution. It includes everything you need to start your very own LPWAN network. The included components are sufficient to build your first Gateway and connect your LoRa Node to it.
The gateway comes pre-assembled, out of the box. You only need to flash the latest Firmware to have a fully functioning gateway. It is quick to deploy and open to developers (Raspbian based).
The WisNode LPWAN is a development board with plenty of GPIOs and an Arduino form factor so you can explore further once the toy has made your first link.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN multichannel concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- Rx Sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- Comes with a Raspberry Pi 3B+ the required antennas and an SD card.
- Arduino Uno form factor (compatible header)
- Integrated STM32 MCU (can work as an Arduino shield or Standalone)
- Fully controllable via AT commands
- Open stack firmware for developers