RAK2245 RPi HAT Edition
RAK2245 96Boards has the same compact form factor and great performance as the other RAK2245 modules. It is fully compatible with modules supporting the 96Boards standard, such as Nitrogen and Orange Pi. Thus it is an easy way to integrate LoRaWAN into an already existing solution utilizing a 96Boards compatible IoT module.
As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8channel LoRa concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation (RAK831).
- SX1301 + 2x SX1257/58 provide 8 uplink and 1 downlink LoRa demodulation paths
- Max Tx Power of 27dBm
- RX sensitivity of -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: EU868
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Smallest LPWAN concentrator at the time of its release – 60mm(L) x 30mm(W) x 14.9mm(H)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
RAK2245 Pi HAT Board, SubG Antenna, and GPS Antenna