RAK2245 RPi HAT Edition
RAK2245 Pi Hat Edition is the largest of the RAK2245 family, however it offers complete compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 40pin header. Thus it is a perfect solution for a DIY gateway using the Raspberry Pi at its core. This makes for a quick to deploy LoRaWAN solution with low cost and stable performance.
As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8 channel LoRa concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation (RAK831) of this product.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN® multichannel concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- RX sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: EU868
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
RAK2245 Pi HAT Board, SubG Antenna, and GPS Antenna