RAK2245 RPi HAT Edition
RAK2245 Stamp Edition is the smallest of the RAK2245 Family. It has the lowest price, however, it retains its high-quality build and RF performance. This makes it suitable for rapid prototyping and size constraint applications.
As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8 channel LoRa concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation of this product line (RAK831).
- SX1301 + 2x SX1257/58 provide 8 uplink and 1 downlink LoRa demodulation paths
- Max Tx Power of 27dBm
- RX sensitivity of -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: EU868
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- One of the smallest LPWAN concentrator module on the market – 60mm(L) x 30mm(W) x 14.9mm(H)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
RAK2245 Stamp Edition Board only