RAK4260 Breakout Module
RAK4260 Breakout Module is specifically designed to allow easy excess to the pins on the module in order to simplify development and testing. The breakout board utilized is of an Xbee form factor and its main
purpose is to allow the RAK4260 stamp module form factor pinout to be transferred to 2.54mm headers. This makes it more convenient for developer to debug their solution.
The module itself has the RAK4260 at its core, which is a module that utilizes the ATSAMR34J18B SIP. This high level of integration allows for outstanding performance: 860nA in sleep mode and LoRa TX Power of up to 20dBm.
A notable addition to this Breakout module is the ATECC608A Cryptographic co-processor with secure hardware-based key storage. This is what makes this module different (compared to the RAK4200 and RAK4600), adding another level of security in order to future proof your
The module complies with LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports Lora Point to Point communication. The low power, long range LoRa® communication capabilities of the module make it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, personal area networks applications (health/fitness sensors and monitors, etc.).
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry I/O ports:
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/SPI/ADC
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- LoRa Tx power up to 20dBm
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 860nA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M0+ with MPU
- Up to 256KB flash memory with ECC
- 32KB RAM
- 6KB of data EEPROM with ECC
- ATECC608A cryptographic core
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- 1pc Board
- 1pc LoRa Antenna (with RP-SMA female connector)
- 24pc Dupont Lines