RAK4600 Breakout Module
RAK4600 Breakout Module is specifically designed to allow easy excess to the pins on the module in order to simplify development and testing. The breakout board utilized is of an Xbee form factor and its main purpose is to allow the RAK4600 stamp module form factor pinout to be transferred to 2.54mm headers.
The module itself has the RAK4600 at its core, integrating an nRF52832 MCU and a SX1276 LoRa chip. It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 2.0uA in sleep mode, high LoRa max output power (20dBm) in work mode, and BLE output power up to 4dBm. The module complies with LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports Lora Point to Point communication.
The RF communication capabilities of the module (LoRa + BLE) make it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, personal area networks applications (health/fitness sensors and monitors, etc.).
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry I/O ports:
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- LoRa Tx power up to 20dBm
- BLE5.0 (Tx power -20 to +4 dBm in 4dB steps)
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 2.0µA in sleep mode
- 512 KB Flash, 64 KB RAM
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- 1pc RAK4600 Breakout Board
- 1pc LoRa Antenna (with Ipex connector)
- 1pc Bluetooth Antenna (with Ipex connector)
- 18pc Dupont Lines