RAK5205-13-R01 LoRa Tracker
The RAK5205 LoRa tracker board is built on SX1276 LoRaWAN modem with low power microcontroller STM32L1, integrated the GPS module. It is a feature-packed sensor board that provides various interfaces for featured applications development.
This is the best sensor board available in the market, ideal as a quick prototyping tool for Internet-of-Things and LoRaWAN Network integration. It is perfect for IoT applications such as asset tracking, smart vehicle management, and location-based services. Most importantly, application development environments such as the CooCox IDE and Kiel are all supported, users can quickly develop own applications.
- Compatible with 96 boards IoT Edition Specification.
- With SX1276 LoRa long range and Ublox Max 7Q modems which allow enabling the GPS low power mode.
- Integrated the low power microcontroller ARM Cortex-M3 STM32L1.
- Built-in Environmental sensor BME680 (Gas, Pressure, Humidity, Temperature) and 3-axis MEMS Sensor LIS3DH (accelerometer).
- SMA/IPEX antenna for LoRa and GPS.
- Supports latest LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocol, Activation by OTAA/ABP.
- Supports programmable bit rate up to 300kbps.
- Supports rechargeable battery through micro USB or 5V solar charging ports.
- Supports sleep mode, the power consumption down to 14.6uA.
- Supports global license-free ISM band.
- Supports I2C, GPIOs, UART and ADC interfaces.