RAK6243-03 LoRa Gateway Discover Kit
RAK2245 Pi HAT is the largest of the RAK2245 family, however it offers complete compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 40pin header. Thus it is a perfect solution for a DIY gateway using the Raspberry Pi at its core. This make for a quick to deploy LoRaWAN solution with low cost and stable performance.
As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8 channel LoRa Concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation (RAK831) of this product.
- SX1301 + 2x SX1257/58 provide 8 uplink and 1 downlink LoRa demodulation paths
- Frequency: 868 Mhz
- Max Tx Power of 27dBm
- RX sensitivity of -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sing for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- RAK2245 Pi HAT Board
- LoRa Antenna
- GPS Antenna