RAK7204 LPWAN Environmental Node
The RAK7204 is an LPWAN node that serves as an environmental monitoring station. The high-precision sensors, can measure changes in temperature, humidity, gas pressure and provide an indoor air quality index.
All the accumulated data can be sent to a LoRaWAN® gateway in order for it to be forwarded to the Cloud.
Because of its design, the RAK7204 can achieve a very low power consumption rate, which with the included non-rechargeable battery allows for 2+ years of operation.
The firmware has built-in functionality that allows the user to adjust the sampling interval of the sensors and the transmission cycle.
Last but not least, the RAK7204 adopts a highly integrated design, fitting the electronics and battery within 90mm x 85mm x 34mm casing.
- Measurement of a variety of environmental parameters: Temperature, Humidity, and Pressure
- Sensor: BOSCH BME680 Integrated Environmental Unit
- Compact size: Built-in LoRa Antenna, swappable battery; Easy to mount and maintain
- Low power operation: Standby current of less than 15 uA; Adjustable sampling and transmission interval
- Battery: Replaceable 3500 mAh high capacity lithium battery with a battery life of more than 2 years
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 fully compliant