RAK7243-03 Pilot Gateway LoRa
The RAK7243 Pilot Gateway Pro is a device that consists of Raspberry Pi 3B+, RAK2245 Pi HAT which includes a GPS module and a Heat Sink for better performance and thermal heat dissipation management, and a optional RAK2013 Cellular Pi HAT. And it’s housing is built with an aluminum casing.
Additionally the gateway supports LoRa Server Gateway OS. It is an integrated solution that provides for a complete LoRaWAN chain solution running locally on the gateway. This allows for a complete control and monitoring of the system, which is a major advantage for developers.
- Preassembled, fully functioning LoRaWAN Gateway
- Full LoRaWAN Stack support (version 1.0.2)
- Supports all 8 channels and spreading factors (SF7-SF12)
- Semtech SX1301 with up to -142.5 dBm sensitivity
- Band support: 868MHz
- Max output power 25.5 dBm
- New design integrates Ublox MAX-7Q GPS module
- Quectel BG96/EG95/EG91 (optional, depending on chosen configuration)