RAK7249-13 DIY Outdoor Gateway LoRa 16RX
RAK7249 DIY Outdoor Gateway is an ideal product for IoT commercial deployment. Its modularity and customization options allows for flexibility when deploying a solution. With its industrial grade components it achieves a high standard of reliability.
The LoRa Gateway provides for a solid out of the box experience for quick deployment. Additionally, since its software and UI sit on top of OpenWRT it is perfect for the development of custom applications (via the open SDK).
Thus the RAK7249 is suited for any use case scenario, be it rapid deployment or customization with regards to UI and functionality.
- Enterprise grade network gateway with your own configuration.
- LoRaWAN Stack Inside and integrate the Web UI for management.
- Complete Hardware specification including LoRa concentrator, Cellular, GPS and WiFi.
- Supports Power of Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/at-Compliant Class 4, 48V.
- Battery Backup sustains operation for 5 hours under typical conditions.
- IP67 waterproof enclosure with cable gland.
- Frequency: 868 Mhz
- 16 Channels SX1301
- 2pcs LoRa Antennas
- 1pc GPS Antenna
- 1pc LTE Antenna
- 1pc 2.4G WiFi Antenna
- 1 power board
- 1set Enclosure