RAK833 – SPI / USB EU868
RAK833-SPI/USB is a complete and cost efficient LoRa gateway solution offering up to 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths. It targeted smart metering fixed networks and IoT applications with up to 500 nodes per square kilometer in moderately interfered environment.
The module have the industry standard PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) form factor, which enables easy integration into an application board and is also ideal for manufacturing of small series.
- Proven stable performance
- Compact size
- Supports both SPI and USB interface
- Includes FT3323H chips
- USB interface allows for easy integration with a lot of different controller boards in development stage.
- With USB port, you can easily access to information of I2C, SPI, serials, and efficient troubleshooting and improvements.
- Frequency band 868MHz
- Standard mPCIe form factor with 52 pins
- Voltage is 3.3V which is compatible with 3G/LTE card of mPCIe type.
- Maximum transmission power is 25dBm
- Minimum sensitivity: -136.5dBm
- Interfaces SPI
- SX1301 baseband processor emulates 49 LoRa demodulators and 10 parallel demodulation paths